INFORMATION COLLECTED BY WEBSITE
I. PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: The information qualifies as personal in nature when the information collected identifies a specific end user. Such information would be collected by the website during the following actions:-
- : – While accessing the Website, the User of the Website may be required to create an account. The personal information which may be sought while creating an account shall include, but not limited to the Full name, Address, Telephone Number, Email-address, Date of Birth, Gender, Location, Photograph, any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000, and any other detail required on the website during registration.
- : While booking a service, the personal information which may be sought would include, but not limited to the information as mentioned in Column I(a), financial information inclusive of bank account information, credit card or debit card details or other payment instrument details through a secure third party gateway, IP (Internet protocol) Address and any other information that a User may provide during booking a course on the Website.
- : Besides information as mentioned in Column I(a) and I(b), User may be required to provide for certain information as listed on the form provided for the purpose of enlisting a particular course or event. While filling up the form for enlisting a particular course/event, the User may be asked to provide certain information which would be identified as Mandatory and some information would be identified as Voluntary. If the mandatory information is not provided by the User, the User will not be able to enlist its course/event.
- : It includes but not limited to information supplied for the purpose of posting content in discussion forums, filling out a survey, suggestions, feedback, views, comments on other pages which a User may access or visit on the website. Further, information received when a User accesses the Website via third parties such as social media services or public sources would include the information which such social media service has the right to share such as profile picture, email address or friend’s list and any information made public by the User. Such information being in the public domain would be accessible to all the visitors of the Website. It is advisable to exercise discretion before a User makes any such details public. The website would not liable for the misuse of such information shared by the User or by any third party.
II. : The information qualifies as non-personal in nature when the information collected does not identify a specific end user. Such information is collected when the user visits the Website, cookies, etc. and would include but not limited to the following:-
- URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the previous website visited by the User before visiting this website or the URL of the website the User visits after visiting this Website.
- Internet service provider/IP Address/Telecom service provider.
- Type of Browser used for accessing the website.
- Geographical Location
Such non-personal identifiable information is used by the Website for the purposes including but not limited to troubleshoot connection problems, administer the website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, frequency of visits to the website, average length of visits, pages viewed during a visit, compliance with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities, etc.
The information is used for improving the site content and performance and the website may share this information with Third Party Service Providers and Third Party Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of the website’s online advertising, content, programming and for another bonafide purpose as required.
THE USER HEREBY REPRESENT AND CONFIRMS THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE IS AUTHENTIC, CORRECT, CURRENT AND UPDATED. THE WEBSITE AND ITS ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE INFORMATION THAT THE USER MAY PROVIDE. THE USER SHALL BE PERSONALLY LIABLE AND INDEMNIFY THE WEBSITE FOR THE BREACH OF ANY PROVISION
USAGE OF THE INFORMATION
The information collected by the Website may be used for any purpose as may be permissible under the applicable law and shall include but not limited to the following:-
- To provide a better service through our customer care center.
- To provide information about various courses/events listed on the website
- To facilitate the usage of the website by the User.
- To effectively respond to the queries/inquiry made by the User on the website.
- To inform the User about the change in terms and conditions, user agreements and other policies.
- To personalize the user’s experience on the website by presenting the courses/events according to the user’s preference.
- To engage the user in various surveys or marketing communications as hosted on the website.
- To assist the User during any purchase/booking for a course.
- To improvise the content on the website using the feedback of the User
- To promote and advertise using third-party providers
- To permit the third party who may need to contact the customer as regards the information provided by the merchant on the website.
- To share the information as required in accordance with the law.
COOKIES AND SESSION DATA
The website collects information that is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive i.e. through cookies. It further automatically logs generic information about the user’s computer connected to the Internet i.e. Session Data. The website may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on the user’s computer. Cookies would allow the web server to recognize the user computer each time the user returns to the website including the time and date of the visit, viewing of page, length of time, verify registration or password information, etc. Such cookies are usually only read by the server placed them and the user may choose to block these cookies on their computers. Please note that if the cookies are turned off, the user may be prevented from using certain features of the website. The website uses the cookies to personalize the user’s experience on the website and to display an advertisement according to the user’s preferences.
LIMITED SHARING OF INFORMATION
The information received by the website may be shared as follows:-
- Save as otherwise provided, the personal information of a user may be shared with the Merchant or the service provider for the purpose of facilitating the voucher services. When a promotional voucher is issued; name, email address, location and phone number of the user may be shared with the Merchant issuing the said voucher.
- Access to personal information is limited to the authorized third parties who are associated with the website for hosting the data on behalf of the website. Further, Third party service providers may be given access to your information for the purpose of fulfilling orders, sent email/SMS/post, administer promotions, analyze data, payment getaways, etc.
The security of the personal information supplied by the User is very important to the Website and the website for the purpose of securing the information takes various measures inclusive of taking reasonable steps such as physical and electronic security measures to guard against the unauthorized access to the information. The personal information of a user is collected on a secured server. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between the Bank and gateways in an encrypted manner. However please note that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Hence the user is advised to take precaution and care against any sharing of the details submitted on the website included the log-in details as generated after registration. The website is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications the user may send through the internet using email messages, etc.
The user has an option not to provide or permit the website to collect personal information. Also, the user can ‘unsubscribe’ to the promotional emails/SMS being sent to the provided email address or phone number at any time by contacting the website for the same.
Grievance Officer Name: Kapil Rao